Another year ended. Leaving behind memories, good, bad, some to remember forever, and some to forget. New year coming with lots more Hopes, Wishes, promises, Good times, Great Times, Laughter, cheer . . .
By the way Dasvidaniya means Goodbye in Russian & Konnichiwa means Welcome in Japanese!!!
So here’s a small note for you on the eve of New Year 2017 –
- Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death. Grab life by the mane.
- Set God-sized goals. Pursue God-ordained passions.
- Go after a dream that is destined to fail without divine intervention. Keep asking questions. Keep making mistakes. Keep seeking God.
- Stop pointing out problems and become part of the solution.
- Stop repeating the past and start creating the future.
- Stop playing it safe and start taking risks.
- Expand your horizons. Accumulate experiences. Enjoy the journey.
- Find every excuse you can to celebrate everything you can. Live like today is the first day and last day of your life.
- Don’t let what’s wrong with you keep you from worshiping what’s right, with God. Burn sinful bridges. Blaze a new trail. Criticize by creating.
- Worry less about what people, think and more about what God thinks. Don’t try to be who you’re not.
- Be yourself. Laugh at yourself. Quit holding out. Quit holding back. Quit running away.
- And a last thought . . smile 🙂